Are you looking for new, better, more nutritious food to cook? In that case, I’m happy to share Kutaan’s cricket powder protein pancake recipe with you.
Why Cricket Powder Protein Pancakes?
Also, this is very much an environmentally friendly food. This way of eating makes you part of the solution to a greener future for us and the planet.
Cricket Powder Protein Pancakes Recipe
- 3.2 ounces all-purpose flour | 90 grams
- 0.70 ounces cricket powder | 20 grams
- 0.5 ounces baking powder | 15 grams
- 0.09 ounces salt | 2.5 grams
- 0.5 ounces brown sugar | 15 grams
- 0.3 ounces vanilla sugar | 9 grams
- 0.35 ounces baking powder | 10 grams
- 2 ½ cups milk | 6 deciliters
- 1 egg
- 1.5 ounces unsalted butter, melted | 42.5 grams
- Icing sugar – for decoration
- Fresh berries – for decoration
- Put all the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix them all together.
- Make a valley in the middle of the bowl.
- Pour the milk, melted butter and egg into the valley of the dry mix.
- Mix it all up until you have a smooth batter of pancake dough.
- Using medium heat, warm up your frying pan or griddle, lightly buttered or oiled.
- Using a ¼ cup, or any other measure, pour the batter into the pan or griddle.
- Fry both sides until they are light brown.
- Serve the pancakes, and if you wish, put some icing sugar and berries on top.