Are you looking for new, better, more nutritious food to cook? In that case, I’m happy to share Kutaan’s cricket powder protein pancake recipe with you.
In this article:
Why Cricket Powder Protein Pancakes?
Also, this is very much an environmentally friendly food. This way of eating makes you part of the solution to a greener future for us and the planet.
Cricket Powder Protein Pancakes Recipe
- 3.2 ounces all-purpose flour | 90 grams
- 0.70 ounces cricket powder | 20 grams
- 0.5 ounces baking powder | 15 grams
- 0.09 ounces salt | 2.5 grams
- 0.5 ounces brown sugar | 15 grams
- 0.3 ounces vanilla sugar | 9 grams
- 0.35 ounces baking powder | 10 grams
- 2 ½ cups milk | 6 deciliters
- 1 egg
- 1.5 ounces unsalted butter, melted | 42.5 grams
- Icing sugar – for decoration
- Fresh berries – for decoration
- Put all the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix them all together.
- Make a valley in the middle of the bowl.
- Pour the milk, melted butter and egg into the valley of the dry mix.
- Mix it all up until you have a smooth batter of pancake dough.
- Using medium heat, warm up your frying pan or griddle, lightly buttered or oiled.
- Using a ¼ cup, or any other measure, pour the batter into the pan or griddle.
- Fry both sides until they are light brown.
- Serve the pancakes, and if you wish, put some icing sugar and berries on top.