Looking to make the tastiest and most nutritious cupcakes out there? Well, you’ve come to the right place and Kutaan’s cricket powder protein cupcakes are most certainly for you.
Why Cricket Powder Protein Cupcakes?
The short and simple answer is that it’s healthier than your normal muffins. Kutaan’s cupcakes contain so much more nutrients than your normal muffins, like all the amino acids and vitamin B12. Also, they’re easy to bake.
Needless to say, with Kutaan’s Cricket powder you help save the environment after all cricket flour is the better source of protein.
Cricket Powder Protein Cupcakes Recipe | Slider
This recipe will provide you with about 21 cupcakes depending on the size.
- ½ cup (50 g) Kutaan’s cricket flour
- 2 ½ cups (300 g) flour
- 2 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup (112 g) butter at room temperature
- 1 ½ cups (300 g) granulated sugar
- 2 eggs at room temperature
- 2 ½ teaspoons vanilla sugar
- 1 ¼ cups (300 ml) milk at room temperature
- Preheat the oven to 338 °F (170 °C).
- Line muffin tins with cupcake liners.
- Whisk together all the dry ingredients.
- Put your eggs and sugar in a bowl, whisk til its white and fluffy.
- Take your dry ingredients and mix them all together.
- Pour in your dry ingredients in with your fluffy eggs and sugar and whisk them together.
- Pour in your milk and butter into the bowl with your batter and stir it. Make sure to avoid any lumps when stirring.
- Pour the batter into your cupcake tray.
- Put them in the oven for about 15-20 minutes.
- Now, enjoy your super delicious cupcakes.