Kutaan’s take on a spicy omelette with our cricket powder makes for a protein and vitamin B12-rich breakfast.
- 3 eggs
- 1/4-1/2 chopped Anaheim pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped shallot
- 1-2 teaspoons Kutaan’s cricket powder
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 pinch parsley
- Use a cutting board to chop your Anaheim pepper, garlic, and shallot and add to a medium frying pan coated with extra virgin olive oil. Set to medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Use a small bowl and mix together the pepper, parsley, and Kutaan’s cricket powder.
- In another small mixing bowl add the 3 eggs and lightly beat until mixed. Slowly stir while adding in the dry mix of protein and spices.
- Add to the frying pan and cook for 3-5 minutes. Let your day begin!
Be part of the new food revolution: