So, wondering what you’re going to make for breakfast? Let me tell you something, Kutaan’s cricket powder oatmeal is what’s going to get you through the day in one piece. Try out this recipe and you’ll see why!
Why Cricket Powder Oatmeal?
First, oatmeal offers you a full belly quickly without a lot of hassle in the kitchen. Moreover, oatmeal consists of good carbs, leaving you feeling full without gaining those love-handles.
Second, mixing your oatmeal with our cricket powder offers you the very much needed vitamin B12, otherwise known as methylcobalamin.
Lastly, having mixed your oatmeal with our cricket powder offers you even more protein than the oatmeal on itself would have done.
To sum it up, beginning your day with our cricket powder oatmeal will get you a full belly, healthy belly, and deliver a real nutritional punch. Leaving you with a great day ahead of you.
Cricket Powder Oatmeal | Slider
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 4 tablespoons
- 2 cups of water
- 1 ½ one ml measuring spoon
- Put your oatmeal in a pot
- Pour the water into the pot with oatmeal in it and turn on the heat
- Add salt
- Stir the oatmeal until it starts to gain some texture
- Now add Kutaan’s cricket powder
- Finnish up by stirring the oatmeal and cricket powder, adjust by adding more water if needed.
You can always decorate with berries, the are great for you and tastes wonderful.